You must be at least 18 years old to access this site. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to use our Services, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a user is under age 18, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account. Please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org if you have concerns regarding the potential collection of your child’s information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
When you purchase something from our store (our "website"), as part of the buying and selling process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store (our "website"), we also automatically receive your computer's internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email Marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, promotions, and other updates.
We may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Maintain and improve the Site and Services, functionality and overall user experience;
- Verify customer information, process your payment and deliver our Products and Services to you;
- Better cater and market to our customers, as well as learn about purchasing habits;
- Respond to your customer service requests, comments and questions;
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- Detect security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for such activity;
- Troubleshoot technical difficulties and errors;
- Link or combine user information with other personal information;
- As permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements; and
- For any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card or other form of payment (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay) and/or all other forms of payment available on our site (our "website") for customers, place an order, arrange for delivery, return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting and using it for that specific reason only.
How do i withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in and change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not appropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card payment, or any other form of payment accepted on our site (our "website"), the information is encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electric storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits; and
- Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Because each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s “Help Menu” to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient may not function properly or otherwise be available to you.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that the information contained in our records is both accurate and current. If your personal information happens to change during our relationship, please keep us informed of such changes.
Effective Date: December 22nd, 2019.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.